Our program services children from age 6 weeks to 3 years of age.
Thank you for your interest in the Early Head Start Program. If you need assistance completing the application, our Early Head Start staff is available to assist you. Please call (251-473-1060 ext 113)
- 1.INCOME VERIFICATION (year to date check stub) Early Head Start applicants must be income eligible according to Federal guidelines. Families must provide the previous 12 months of income verification (from date of application).
- 2. Birth Certificate
- 3. TANF (award letter or letter from case worker)
- 4. Copy of Medicaid / WIC Cards
- 5. Copy of Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Cuurent Immunization Record (Blue Card)